Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Yahoo fails continue

Yahoo is one of my daily go-to resources on the Internet. I use MyYahoo, Yahoo Finance and Yahoo Mail every day.
So, it’s disturbing to me that those services are so buggy now. Perhaps Yahoo is spending too much energy chasing mobile Web users and not enough on its traditional desktop services.
In the photo up top, the RSS feeds on MyYahoo homepage went down recently.


Clicking on a Yahoo Finance news article occasionally takes me to a blank page.


My Yahoo Finance portfolio page is all sorts of messed up here.

See earlier posts on the subject:

Yahoo errors continue, but web portal spruces up its oops page (Oct. 17, 2014)

More Yahoo error messages: A portfolio of fail (Sept. 13, 2014)

Long-time Yahoo user sick of website’s buggy services (Sept. 3, 2014)

No comments: