Thursday, November 26, 2009

Where did all my sexy Twitter followers go?

I used to have a harem of gorgeous Twitter followers that would have made Charlie’s Angels look like a bunch of plain Janes.
But in recent weeks they’ve abandoned me.
Maybe they realized I was just a 47-year-old married father of two, instead of some cool, young, pop culture-savvy journalist.
More likely it was my refusal to follow them. Unlike many Twitter users, I don’t usually reciprocate when someone follows me. I mostly use Twitter as a news wire to track tech and entertainment news and to post links to my articles on Investors.com and my blogs.
So goodbye sexy lingerie company that followed me after posts about the Lingerie Football League. And goodbye marketers selling dating services and teeth whitening products.

Photo: Lingerie model from @LoveHerLingerie, which followed me on Twitter for a bit.

1 comment:

oilgasjobsoffshore said...

Here is a great site to buy social media fans. Socialkik You can buy facebook twitter youtube fans in a very good rate then other sites. This is extremely good. I dealt with it and I was 100% satisfied of it's work. Must try it.