Sunday, October 16, 2016

The best Donald Trump magazine covers of the 2016 election

Early next year I’ll be posting my picks for the best and most controversial magazine covers of 2016. I’ve done this for the past few years.
One of the most frequent cover subjects this year has been the improbable rise and fall of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump. There have been so many interesting magazine covers featuring Trump that I’ve decided to get a head start on my magazine cover reviews with this post.
Magazine covers early in the year, before the GOP convention, considered the idea of Trump winning the election. Later covers increasingly portrayed Trump as crazy and dangerous. Foreign magazines especially depicted Trump as a fascist, with some comparing him to Adolf Hitler.

Trump magazine covers before the Republican convention






Trump magazine covers post-GOP convention





Foreign magazine covers on Trump






No comments: