Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Tech-media-tainment hits 2 million page views

It took 3.5 years for Tech-media-tainment to reach 1 million page views. It took an additional 3.3 years for my blog to hit 2 million page views.
TMT crossed that latest traffic milestone over the weekend.
Tech-media-tainment probably would have reached 2 million page views sooner if not for a few factors.
First, I deemphasized coverage of the Lingerie Football League – sorry, Legends Football League – which had been a major traffic driver. I also decided to quit posting articles on other hot-button subjects like the TSA and marijuana legalization. I’m trying to stick closer to entertainment and media subjects.
Second, I slowed down my posting activity. In recent months, I’ve posted barely more than one article a week. In June, I posted only 2 articles. Hey, I’ve been busy.
I launched Tech-media-tainment on Nov. 6, 2008, so it will be having its seventh anniversary next month.

No comments: