Saturday, June 27, 2015

‘Revolution’ gets fitting ending in comic book series

NBC’s post-apocalyptic, world-without-electricity drama “Revolution” was one of my favorite TV shows in recent years. It ran for 42 episodes over two seasons before it was canceled in May 2014.
The show’s creator, Eric Kripke, developed a fascinating world with compelling characters much like he did with “Supernatural.” Like all great dramas, I never knew where the story would take me, but I enjoyed the ride.
As a gift to loyal fans, the show’s producers created a four-chapter online comic book to provide an ending to the series. It was a wonderful thing to do and I thank Kripke for it.
The final chapter posted last week.

Here are links to the four chapters posted on Facebook.

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Art: Covers from the four chapters of “Revolution” season three.





No comments: