Sunday, November 24, 2013

My pampered cat only likes drinking water from dripping faucets

My cat Sherpa is spoiled. He has given up drinking water from his pet fountain in the kitchen and now demands fresh water from a dripping faucet in the bathtub.
The recycled, filtered water in his cat fountain doesn’t suit his refined tastes. He wants his water fresh from the tap.
My cat, a 12-year-old Himalayan, might have some genetic memory of drinking glacier melt water. I don’t know. All I know is that he will pester me in the bathroom until I turn on the tub faucet. (See photos above and below.)
I like to write about cats when this blog hits milestones. This month, Tech-media-tainment reached two milestones. It reached its five-year anniversary and surpassed 1.5 million visitors. Thanks for all your support!


No comments: