Friday, December 25, 2009

Santa gets kids what they want - Legos, Zhu Zhu Pets - but stiffs Daddy again


Merry Christmas from Tech-media-tainment.
It was a good Christmas for the kids in our house this year.
Christopher, 6, got three Nintendo Wii video games (including the hard to find “Mario Kart Wii”) and a Wii remote stand and battery charger. He also got a Nerf gun and some Star Wars Legos.
Aerin, 4, got this year’s must-have toy a Zhu Zhu Pets hamster, a chattering, scattering robotic hamster from Cepia LLC of St. Louis, Mo. She also received a bunch of Disney princess toys.
Santa was good to the kids, but he let me down again. Hey, Nick, I’m putting in my request early for Christmas 2010. I’m attaching a photo of what I want below.
Happy holidays.

Photos:
Top: Star Wars Legos set and Zhu Zhu Pets hamster
Bottom: Model with sexy Christmas wear by Costume Alibi

No comments: